« Home | In time we hate that which we often fear... » | Wishful Thinking » | calciare dell'asino francese ! » | Tanned, happy & relaxed » | It's Going Doooown » | Road Trippin' Songs » | Michael Josephson » | I Need a Birthday Reminder Alert Thing... » | Utterly Unfortunate » | Good ol' Labs »

Phone Tag



LOL the "be strong" talk hits home & the letting the bird fly is soo cute :)

Not much happening in moi life at the moment. I guess my lil sister's birthday coming up and a house warming party of a friend's, sums up my weekend. With feminist papers and lab reports... eugh.

Dev opened a blog too, although he's still debating how the 2 vids he put up relate to his Random Farcicality theme. I've been updating my Shutterchance website too. It's filled with really really nice people and great talented photographers. After a friend sent me a friend request for the third time to update on Orkut, I have to say it took me 3 days to stop looking up friends from all my previous schools... its as addicting as Facebook and Hi5 (but I hooked up with soooooooo manyyyy friends from waaaaay back!). Ohh, I met an old friend from high-school in the gym the other day :D I never knew he lived in the same neighborhood as me... it was ridiculous that neither of us knew. And that's pretty much it! It's bloody hot and humid nowadays and that means I avoid going outside as much as I can... and it's been good actually. It's given me a lot of time to catch up with my sisters and I couldn't ask for more. For now :)

So much for random rambling!

TOLD U ORKUT WOULD BE ADDICTIVE!!!!

lmfao the vid reminds me of miles when we went on a 'break' and he couldn't stop accidentally calling me with a "oh wow! what a coincidence! i was calling so and so!" couldn't resist ;) whats this not much happening shit??? compare it to wakeup-work-work-work-dinner-sleep-wakeup-work-work-miles-dinner-sleep---

dev's such a crackhead lol i just saw his website..... he was like "omfg! mia's THE lucifer! THE!" we miss you soooo much :( xoxo i love your stuff on shutterchance but after a quick look at stuff i thought it best not to go all xxxxxoooooooxxxxxooooo instead of "great shot, love the color, framing, blending, enrichment yada yada" :D lol

which friend did we meet this time?? you're really having a reunion of reunions arentcha? i'm jealous!! so i'm going to call you alum :)~

those are some amazing pics u have posted

and i still highly recommend reading the link on my blog

Post a Comment