« Home | Utterly Unfortunate » | Good ol' Labs » | Summer Slack »

I Need a Birthday Reminder Alert Thing...

I almost missed one of my closest friend's birthday today and if it hadn't been for him reminding me (in his own sort of way *grin*)... I know I would have completely forgotten it. It wasn't long after his reminding that I decided to guiltily take a peek at all the possible birthdays I might have missed... and surely I had missed one of BEST girlfriend's birthday a week ago :( and a couple more random friends'. Me thinks its high-time I signed up for a birthday alert program and save myself "F**K! I TOTALLY FORGOT! BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HOW WAS IT?... Oh, you sent me a party invitation? Er..." scenarios.

Apart from the apologies, emails and long calls, I wanna give them a blogger birthday wish too! God bless :)

Myspace Layouts

remind me? :P

Post a Comment