« Home | Summer Slack »

Good ol' Labs

So today I resumed by physics lab after enjoying an entire Spring quarter without it. T'was pretty good... I was glad MA was signed-up for this class as well. Now I've got a 2hr CalcIV class at 6.30pm and I don't think the topic of Differential Equations would put anyone at ease.

And yeah... I decided to take up 15 credits over the summer. It was a better option as opposed to a lot of other stuff anyway, such as clubbing every night, travelling all 3 months, watching TV all day or just doing nothing and feeling shitty by the beginning of Fall quarter.

MA and myself grabbed Chipotle and were talking about the most random things ever when we started talking about blogs, internet romance, etc. It was then I found out she'd created a blog for herself! (and didn't tell me! *grins* ) Eventually I got it out of her and she admitted she hadn't created the blog herself, but was invited onto it (just the way I had invited her to 80s). So here's her blog: BoltIdol. It's kinda cool and I'm thinking of putting up a song clip of myself on there for kicks and hopefully... a plate of cookies from MA if I end up winning. Now that thought gives me the drive to go for it.

I'm tempted to type something about internet romance now... but I think I'll save it for later.

internet romance ...hmmm.......:) all i can think of is U've got mail and how i absolutely loved the two of them there and all its warm mushiness (i refuse to let cyncism of grown-up years harden me ) :)))))

enjoy ur summers despite Differential Equations!!! :)

I loved that movie, it kinda revives the magic of romance, eh. Yeah, beyond the cynicism of grown up years.

The talk of physics and differential equations is giving me headache, guess I am the ugly duckling of the family...the only one interested in life science and the fine arts...all the rest are engineers, maths and physics wizards!

Hey, you sing. That'd be cool, put your clip on the BoltIdol.

Enjoy the summer. We have hardly any up here. Its been raining since long and it seems like eternity. Hopefully weather on the east side would be better than what we have here.

pfft.
dont ask what tht was for.

well said Miles lol

"Chipotle rocks my pants off... literally." - Mia

"Me? And summer classes? Yeah riiiiiiiiight." - Mia

"There is nothing wrong with internet romance... if there was something wrong with it I don't know what's right." - Mia (I personally love this one hahah)

for all the time I've know you you've never... ever... sang for me! can I come watch you record? :)) luv ya

haha it IS a feel-good movie and its GOOD you're still in touch with your mushy, teen-ish side Moi ;) and differential equations rock my world... yep.

Thanks Jas :) and lets face it... engineers are cool beyond imagination haha, just kidding. I'll put up a song fo sho, though let me remind you... I've never sang for ANYONE (even AnonymouslyUrs, who should have received a song or two from me at some point in our passionate relationship... didn't... sooo... this'll be something, ps. I'll make it up to you!). So this would be my first and I wanna make it as embarassing as possible. Not for me, for the person who judges it and has to hunt for a "few good words" when describing it haha :P

Miles. You're my idol.

lol @ Lonely Guitar :P you're so random... me likes it.

...
Cross...
why? whyyyy? why would you do such a thing? And now I have no idea why you would call my "There is nothing wrong with internet romance... if there was something wrong with it I don't know what's right." quote a favorite... ;)

<3 AnonymouslyUrs...

Post a Comment