« Home | It's Going Doooown » | Road Trippin' Songs » | Michael Josephson » | I Need a Birthday Reminder Alert Thing... » | Utterly Unfortunate » | Good ol' Labs » | Summer Slack »

Tanned, happy & relaxed

The 4-day weekend earlier this week proved to be really good. It was probably the first time in yeaaaaaaars since I'd gone on a road-trip with my family (the last being when I was 14, but it too was "official" for my dad). Other times it was with friends and pretty hectic, with us running from one place to another, and returning to crash into our beds. I'm not a huge fan of camping, but the weather turned out to be a pleasant 65-ish with rain and the Lake Michigan beach just a few yards away, made this camping trip quite possibly one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. I mean really. When would I wake up at 4am to watch the sunrise from the ocean, eat smores twice a day AND get tanned and be happy about it haha...

Although it was like "back to the grind" upon returning home, I think the feel-good feeling isn't leaving for a while. Touchwood.

ps. I'll upload the pictures soon!

just finished chking out the pics...........am sure u had a great time :)

Glad you had a great time!

I want to drive acroos canada and US coast to coast. I'll get down to doing it someday...

I'd be driving thru the Alberta National Parks end of July ! yay!

ya know what, you should do that someday Miles. Its been a while since you've wanted to anyway. and I know you know I havent changed :P

thanks Moi! I did indeed :)

ooh, sounds like quite a drive down Jas, and I bet it'll be lotsa fun. can't wait to see ya blog about it ;)

Post a Comment