« Home | Road Trippin' Songs » | Michael Josephson » | I Need a Birthday Reminder Alert Thing... » | Utterly Unfortunate » | Good ol' Labs » | Summer Slack »

It's Going Doooown

No break/vacation is complete without a road-trip. Never. And I don't think its happening this time either! Although summer classes have made my summer nothing like the previous "free" summers I've had... I was genuinely surprised when my family planned an entire trip from here through Indiana to Illinois (Chicago me thinks), as I'd only randomly mentioned going there after I was done with Spring quarter weeks ago.

Frankly, I feel a lil' out of the "loop", as I was busy all last week writing freaking papers and reading up assigned articles after articles. My mom briefed me on the plan while we drove back home after a 9 hr weekend class (I know... ASAP classes are hawt like that) and it sounds good to me. I mean why wouldn't it... it's like the perfect break after 3 weeks of slogging my ass off, and a trip to the final Grand Prix race (if we luck out and get last-minute tickets), camping in 85-90 degrees and taking in the sights of what Chicago has to offer is F'ING AWESOME at the moment.

have a great time!!! :)

thanks!

how waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas itttt???

fantalisciously fabulous! lol

Post a Comment