« Home | Snow Patrol's back in the house » | Gotta keep bloggin'! » | Ah, physics labs » | Summer Concert Anyone? » | LOL Best Spoof Ever ! » | As happens sometimes... » | Blogger banned in India » | Phone Tag » | In time we hate that which we often fear... » | Wishful Thinking »

Ack! Got hit on twice in a day...

Frankly, getting hit on qualifies as flirting for me. But THIS was NOT flirting. We were at the theme park this Saturday and when I went in the store with my kid sister and her friend, the guy behind the counter looked at me and smiled. Okay, a smile is normal. Then when I asked for Coke for myself and the same for the kids, he nodded and while pouring the drink into the cup, he kept glancing at me. Creepy? In other circumstances, I would think so too, but this guy was hot lol and he didn't look like the perverted ones to me. After handing me the drink, he started talking with me and to me it wasn't harmless flirting. It was so... weird. I bet I was blushing like an idiot (and it's generally ME who has a conversation in control when some flirting is happening). When I went out, there he was again, outside with a broom, cleaning invisible dirt, stealing glances. It was cute lol but then I had to pay attention to my kid sister who was explaining how they sat in the front on every ride and why.

The second hit-on incident was when we were near The Drop (see picture). The guy operating it was looking into space at first, then he sort of looked blankly at me. wtf? I was beginning to think something was terribly wrong with my face. It was uncomfortable at first, but then my sis offered hm skittles and we started talking. Now there was my sister, my friend and another family between us, but he looks at me and points at his wrist, mouthing, "Time?" I had no watch of course, so I take out my cell phone and tell him "9.15pm". He smiles and was on the verge of striking a conversation when the ride came down and a blast of strong air saved the day. Phew! Although this guy was very very very very very cute too... still not my type.

And who needs a guy when you can have more fun without one. **grins**

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

hon, what were you wearing? ;D

summer is ending soon. better get ur fling on

lol ffs Nina... a bikini. what did you expect.

nah-uh Ravin! :-) I still got summer classes for 2 weeks then a 20 day break before classes.

Post a Comment