« Home | Probably the best forward » | Exhausted, but loving it » | I feel happ[ier] today » | Politics anyone? » | Capturing Life -- One Shot at a Time » | "Wow, I suddenly feel Single" » | Ack! Got hit on twice in a day... » | Snow Patrol's back in the house » | Gotta keep bloggin'! » | Ah, physics labs »

Alive

Yep, I'm alive and sleeping off my holidays. Really.

I've been:

  • sleeping
  • watching late night TiVo (for the first time! never thought I'd get addicted this way)
  • watching Fashion House (I know, I know... this is the first soap I like)
  • photoblogging
  • road-tripping (Michigan)
  • sleeping some more
  • talking a lot on the cell and spending $$ on someone I likey
  • hanging out at the club alone and watching ppl (weird... but I find it fascinating)
  • scheduling for Fall quarter and straightening my bills
  • drinking, drinking and drinking more and more of soy milk, haha
  • hanging out with family (cuz they tend to get ignored once school starts)
  • MSN messengering with a few good pplz

More later.