« Home | I feel happ[ier] today » | Politics anyone? » | Capturing Life -- One Shot at a Time » | "Wow, I suddenly feel Single" » | Ack! Got hit on twice in a day... » | Snow Patrol's back in the house » | Gotta keep bloggin'! » | Ah, physics labs » | Summer Concert Anyone? » | LOL Best Spoof Ever ! »

Exhausted, but loving it

First things first... I'm loving every bit of not having classes, not worrying about quizzes and exams, watching movies at night, hanging out with friends, who I've been avoiding for my family (and myself) all summer, getting my regular morn jogs, less than an hour of computer once in 2-3 days (OMG! YES! IT IS POSSIBLLLLEEE!), getting an overdoze of Bollywood music and some other random stuff.

Its a great time. Sweetly exhauting really.

I'm gonna sign off here and be back when I have more bloggin' energy in me. Got a life to catch up with :-)

Have a great week!