« Home | Politics anyone? » | Capturing Life -- One Shot at a Time » | "Wow, I suddenly feel Single" » | Ack! Got hit on twice in a day... » | Snow Patrol's back in the house » | Gotta keep bloggin'! » | Ah, physics labs » | Summer Concert Anyone? » | LOL Best Spoof Ever ! » | As happens sometimes... »

I feel happ[ier] today

With my calc exam on Thursday, I can't help but think of the month long vacation to follow. Will it be Boston, or will it be the overrated downtown streets of our city? Will it be good Indian food and long jogs on the campus of BU, Cambridge, Harvard or tennis with friends and fries and a drink at night? Either way, I'm looking forward to it all. For once, I think I deserve it.

every one always deserves a break dear...hope u thoroughly enjoy it.

Thank you Ravin :)

you've been checking in and out here... I promise to drop by your blog soon. maybe once classes start, the natural tendency to blog will spring back up :P until then my friend, take care.

Post a Comment